Aishwarya Rao
I came across Wufoo while responding to a survey. I figured that the site is a fast and easy way of creating forms online. It requires no more than a fair understanding of how to create surveys. Certainly no coding! So I went ahead and quickly put together a survey. Then with the help of the invite button on their home page, I invited some relevant people to take the survey.




I am still receiving answers on the site and may be I will be able to generate a report out of it. It is not just the live updates (as and when the survey has been taken) but also the fact that Wufoo is so user-friendly that makes it a great tool for students/managers and research groups.
5 Responses
  1. BlogKut Says:

    Your blog has been referred by your friend(s) and hence your blog is listed in BLOGKUT.COM. Please refer some of your friend’s blog(s) to get listed in BLOGKUT.COM.


  2. Happy Diwali!


  3. Satish Bhat Says:

    surveymonkey.com is also pretty cool. Do check it out sometime...


  4. Project 71 Says:

    Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters apologize for such an out-of-context comment and they know how painful such spamlike comments are. But, say masters, how else are we to present something good to the world. By that they mean me :D. Kindly see what I am about. Won't take you more than 22s to read... http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!


  5. sirpy Says:

    It IS cool.. For a complete code-averse individual like me.. Learning it though... :)