Aishwarya Rao
After a year from the first time I decided to make it to the US, I am finally here. It has taken a lot of time, money and energy and feels good at the end of the day. After what seemed to be a very entertaining journey and a stopover at Charles De Gaulle, Sid and I made it to Newark.
We have had a good time going around New Jersey and Washington. New York and Boston trip lined up...While I have had some amazing time the past week, I am missing home already; Amma and her high BP lectures, Anna's constant' Now-you-are-married-so-be-a-good-girl' advice, my pattukutti sister (even her friends!), the white scooty I drove for ten years and Paati's samayal the most. Hope to find some more time and continue blogging regularly.
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. The Ugly One Says:

    good to see you and hear from you across the globe :)


  2. Akka,

    Good to see you here!

    So do drop in a line to me anytime u find time!

    LKS


  3. Vasanth Says:

    Yov...awesome snap....7 mega pics ?? can relate to what u feel..well in the missing list u left out this mama...gopal st,and ur MIL (Start being politically correct) purinjida ??


  4. Vasanth Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. mama,

    enna thaan irundhaalum namba ooru maadiri varadhuda!!!