Aishwarya Rao
s'


Posted by Picasa
45 Responses
  1. sagaro Says:

    I knew you desparately wanted to get back at me... :p


  2. Ravages Says:

    Ah, I missed it haven't I? A good, crowded blogger's meet


  3. Did anyone else take pics? I wanna c the other side of the story :)

    Random Access
    The search has just begun !!!


  4. Sheks Says:

    enakku teriyaama enna photo eduthathu unga vela thaana!

    LOL. :-)


  5. me Says:

    Haha! Good ones!!:D


  6. Great pics!! Thanks for putting them up!
    -Katheeja
    http://poisonivy88.livejournal.com


  7. Raghuveeran Says:

    was tat sagaro's end??...where did he go...hell(100GB free space available) r heaven(no vacancy)??...

    i saw his other face in orkut-->(dhanya ramesh)...thnx for that info..


  8. Ramanujam Says:

    cool tags for the pics.....
    that dhanya info was cooler.....got kicked by sagaro;)


  9. sophie Says:

    looks cool...me was suposed to be there....anyways...always a next time is there


  10. sagaro Says:

    @Sophie:
    Good you werent there. I mean imagine what would an unmarried/single/uncommited person have undergone, when he was accused of looking like a girl... in front of you...

    Sad isnt it? Well thanx for the sympathy empathy and the other shit. It happens. Dont worry next time we invite you, we chuck the princess out.

    @Raghu and Rama:
    Watchout, Kartik tension ana somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!!!


  11. GAPP! Desperation lam nee dhaan ma...naa illa


  12. Thailava Chood!!

    For some reason I thought I could meet you there!!! You must have come. Innum jolly ya irundhirkum!!!


  13. RA

    You can look @ the other side in GAPP/Spammer's link!

    Chennai Based Singapore Bloggers could have also joined. Only AnnaNagar Bloggers were not allowed!!


  14. Sheks - Ninga Asin na? Naanga ongala padam pidika koodatha?!


  15. @ Me - Are you sure your not from Anna Nagar/ Valasarwakkam?


  16. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    Despo me? lol. Ok ok free. Will let you live with the satisfaction that you screwed me.


  17. Kaju!

    Looks like you guys stayed back much after we left...Hope GAPP didnt eat your head off too much!!


  18. Raghuveer,

    Pleasure was all mine...Ore clean Bold Gapp!! Muhahaha..romba pesinan chinna payan...


  19. Ramanujam!!! Hey I cant place you. Where were u seated?!!


  20. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    I didnt eat anyones head off. I was calm and composed most of the time, letting you guys speak. I only listened to all your stuff...

    Oh and the clean bold thing was sad. Pah-lease!


  21. @ Sophie.. I know its a lot of fun and there is always another time...Next time unnum sooopera irukkum!!! Kandipa va!!!


  22. Dei GAPP,

    Poda.Poi padi. Illa andha buttock la edhadhu pannu...chumma dont scare bloggers away like this!!

    They say in this world 7 people look alike..Onnada kashta kallam you resemble another lady!!

    Idhuku ivalo scena?!!


  23. Wish Vareun Rajiev would turn up on the scene. Thanks for the satisfactionnnn Ash!

    Which didn't come out at all the way it was supposed to sound ;-)


  24. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    Ok patti, poi padikiren. Ana ippo holidays. Buttock is all chikna. So pliss...

    Ya true we also met a female look alike of you at Evam. by 'we' as in: Kausik, Sandhya, Hamsini and me...


  25. @TK
    Lol!!
    its Satissssssfaccccttttiiiiionnnnnnnnnnn!!! hehe..wonder what he has to say..for all we know he is googling for those N M Girls he was talking about finding on Gapps and other relevant sites!! muhahaha


  26. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    Damn you... the NM stuff no longer exists...


  27. @GAPP!!

    See your this little kid who cant get over the topic...ok thankfully atleast the lady ur talking abt is a she! And dont think I am gonna be Oh-i-am-so-curious-to-know about who she is!!!

    (btw was it neeti from Times?)


  28. Gapp, you mean NM itself or NM on your site?!


  29. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    The NM stuff in my site is gone. I dotn know who she is and all. I am pretty serious. Kausik and I were walking, I saw this female and yelled out "Aishwarya Rao".. she turned back and I was like lets fuck out of here. And not to be rude I asked her "Do I know you" and she was like NOOOOOOOOO. And we scooted.

    Later we found she and her bf were sitting right in front of me... On sad experience...


  30. sagaro Says:

    Adi paavi, kid huh? insult.


  31. GAPP!

    ok like thaat!!! nee kid illapa, kadhai katardhule king!!!


  32. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    Ok thats sarcastic. But being the pure person at heart that I am, I will take it as a complement :p


  33. Aha!!!

    Complement vaangarthuku oru chance vida maatingale!!!


  34. sagaro Says:

    @Ash:
    this is getting lame... will catch up with you in yahoo...

    (I cant give you satisfacccctttion of fifty comments for this post :p)


  35. @GAPP! Was abt to say this is becoming as pointless as Orkut scraps!! Anyways...I am not looking @ any kind of satissssfaaaaaccccctionnnn from these posts...will expect when I put yours and DR's pic up and prove my point!! tata


  36. Raytracer Says:

    Hey! The comment I posted yeaterday is missing! Anyway, great photos and even better though bubbles - Lovely post!
    And bunking classes? In the middle of my 3 month long summer vacation??? (Longer than those of anybody else i know... :D)


  37. Hey... Cool pics! And thanks for the Dhanya info... will check it out! :)


  38. Ramanujam Says:

    the one on the right of kribs....
    sitting baaaa in the "illa cycle ottalama" pic!!!!!


  39. Sheks Says:

    i didnt mean tht.u cud have shot a better-looking face.


  40. hi,really cool pics and comments


  41. Anonymous Says:

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    » »



  42. Anonymous Says:

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. film editing classes


  43. Welcome to theIPLaction.com Fans Community..

    Get Latest updates of IPL T20 Cricket News, real time scores, Live Cricket Scores ,upcoming series and Discussion forum, just log on to

    TheIPLaction.com

    The Indian Premier league(IPL), created by BCCI started on April 18 th 2008 and will last for 44 days, involving 59 matches. The prize money for the league will be around Rs 13 crore (US $3million).


  44. Get latest news about IPl,Live Cricket Score,match updates,schedules,teams,players,IPL results,news,updates,profiles,discussion Forum and upload ur favourite player pics and vedios in ur Gallery...

    TheIPLaction.com



    Ipl,Ipl T20,DLF Ipl,Indian Premier League ,Ipl Forum,Cricke,Latest Cricket News,Current Cricket Matches,Live Cricket Scores