Aishwarya Rao


9 Responses
  1. Shailesh Says:

    Beatiful pics..
    Whats the meaning of "Anbe Aaruyire" ?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    i jus lov u goggiee...
    i dont hav words to say!
    ur everloving sister


  3. Ignorant

    - it means My beloved blah..


  4. Oye akshaya ore the looouss aa dee..


  5. Zabuza Says:

    u look gorgeous........


  6. Quite a bit of resemblence...

    Anywayz, ppl who smile with their eyes closed will give the world for someone who makes them happy...

    Random Access
    The search has just begun !!!


  7. zabuza - zaz is znot me!!!


  8. RA - Resemblance mannu koncham thaan..otherwise she takes after my mom entirely... and she is the real princess man...a darling!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »